1. The property known as “Ty Melyn" is offered for holiday on behalf of the owners Helen & John Cunningham (later referred to as the owners) to the renter (the Client). The Client will be deemed to be the lead person named on the booking form.
2. Confirmation of receipt of the booking form will be sent as soon as possible. Once accepted, bookings will be held for 7 days awaiting receipt of deposit. Please do not book your flights until we have confirmed receipt of your deposit.
3. A £100 non-refundable deposit must be paid on booking. Please make cheques payable to Mrs. H Cunningham, Swn Y Ddulas, Minffordd Rd, Llanddulas, Conwy LL22 8EW. The balance is payable 4 weeks prior to departure together with an additional security payment of £100 (see below). Late bookings should be accompanied by full payment plus the £100 security.
4. Cancellation Conditions Cancellations must be made in writing & sent by recorded delivery. Cancellations will incur the following charges: (a) More than 57 days prior to holiday start date, loss of deposit only (b) Within 43 to 56 days: 40% of rental rate (c) Within 29 to 42 days: 60% of rental rate (d) Within 28 days: 100% of rental rate.
5. Security Payment With the balance a security payment of £100 should be included to cover possible breakages etc. Following satisfactory inspection of the property and return of keys, your security payment will be refunded. Please allow 10 days for this, except bookings for late July and August when our own holidays may delay the refund until the first week in September. Should the cost of repairs or replacement for any damage caused exceed the security deposit of £100, clients will be required to pay the full costs associated with repairs and replacements needed to restore the property to its original condition.
6. To allow for cleaning, the property can be occupied from 4 pm on the day of arrival and until 11am on the day of departure. There may be scope for some flexibility according to bookings. Keys and directions will be forwarded to you shortly before your departure. N.B. There is a cleaning charge payable locally currently €60
7. The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed what has been stated on the booking form, unless the owners have given written permission.
8. Under no circumstances may more than 6 people occupy the villa except by prior written agreement with the owners. The owners or their local representatives reserve the right to refuse admittance to the villa to the client and their party if they are in breach of this condition.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The owners reserve the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbances to those, resident in neighbouring properties.
10. The Owners representative will have full power to remove the Client and all their party from the villa if in breach of clause 9 with no-refund of moneys paid.
11. Whilst the owners have made every possible effort to ensure that the details contained on the Website and on any further marketing material, are accurate, the property may be altered or facilities changed.
12. The Client and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the Property excepting occupation as a holiday let for the period booked and will vacate the property by 11 am on the last day of the booking, unless an extension has been negotiated with the owners. The Client should not sub-let the Property.
13. The Client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, or appliances in the Property, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the owners as soon as possible.
14. The owners or their subcontractors have the right of access to the property at any time with due regard to the convenience of the client for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
15. The owners shall not be liable to the client: · For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public service to the property, nor in respect of any appliance in the Property. · For any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners. · For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the owners shall within seven days of the notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period. · The owners’ liability to the Client will be limited by the amount paid for the rental period.
16. The use of accommodation and the amenities where offered such as swimming pool etc is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and loss or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings. No breakable crockery etc to be taken in the pool area, Inflatable rings, beds etc are not to be taken into the pool area.
17. We respectively request that guests do not smoke in the villa
18. PLEASE NOTE: The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc. since these are not covered by the owners insurance. You are also advised to obtain from the Post Office Form E111 which enables UK residents to obtain emergency medical treatment in Spain.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
20. The bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden except with the written permission of the agents.
21. In the unlikely event of a complaint about the villa or its contents whilst on holiday, it must be made in writing immediately to our local representatives, who will inform us so that we can take all reasonable steps to resolve the matter. Neither the owners or their representatives shall have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the hire period.
22. The Owners reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person without assigning any reason.
For problems or questions regarding this Web site contact [Site:Email].
Last Updated 22-Oct-2016.